Countries of Work
Dominican Republic, United States of America
World Bank - Global Solutions GroupDec 2021 - PresentSupport the Health Financing - Global Solutions Group and the Global Financial Facility by conducting rapid assessments of budgets; tracking external and domestic resources in health; maintaining a database of health budgets for low income and low and middle-income countries; participating in the writing of reports.
Panamerican Health Organization (PAHO – Washington, D.C. Headquarters).Aug 2021 - Present- Update and mantain database about external health financing operations in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Proposal and construction of Dashboard (PowerBI) based on the external funding database.
- Monthly report on external health funding operations.
- Investigate public financial management practices in the health sector during the COVID-19 pandemic (2019 - 2021).
- Study on health budget performance and role primary health care as part of the COVID-19 response.
National Health ServiceJan 2019 - Sep 2020Coordinate and develop the analysis function using the data generated by the information systems of the organization and conduct special studies for the organization related to health services delivery. These analyses include writing methodologies and key reports about the following topics: health workforce metrics, financing and expenditure, productivity, incidence and mortality (neonatal, maternal health), hospital performance, and dashboards using administrative data.
University of YorkGraduated 2022MSc in Health Economics
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM)Graduated 2020Master in Applied Econonomics.
Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo (INTEC)Graduated 2011Bachelor in Economics
Areas of Expertise
- Domestic resource mobilization
- Innovative financing
- Resource allocation
- Data reporting and analysis
- Health management information systems
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Equity analysis