Countries of Work
Ghana Center of Democratic DevelopmentJun 2020 - PresentLeads the process of capacity development of the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit; provides overall M&E technical guidance/oversight to programs for the implementation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative monitoring and evaluation data; update monitoring and evaluation systems based on programs, project proposal documents, donor and national requirements; update work plans and performance monitoring plans (PMP) for the USAID Election Support Activities project; Leads the process of reports writing to USAID and other donors and ensure compliance with USAID and other donor monitoring and evaluation requirements.
SEND GhanaSep 2017 - May 2020Developed and monitored scopes of work (SOW) for partners and consultants. Supported capacity development of the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit; developed indicator sets and guides for USAID People for Health project. Guided and support project assessments, monitoring activities and evaluations, and the preparation of evaluation proposals. Built the capacity of over 20 local CSOs on data collection and periodic reporting. Led the process to summarize project results and general data management as well as to conduct regular Data Quality Audit of all SEND Ghana projects.
International Treatment Preparedness CoalitionSep 2016 - Aug 2017Led the recruitment and trained data collectors for the project and continuously built their capacity on ethics of data collection and reporting.
• Ensured the data submitted follows the data quality standards
• Ensured the reliability and completeness of data being entered into the database systems and maintain accurate, up-to-date data.
• Responsible for the storage and filing of the collection tools.
• Facilitate training workshops for field teams and other support teams
Regent University of Science and TechnologyGraduated 2021M.Sc. Statistics
University of Cape CoastGraduated 2015B.Sc. Statistics
Takoradi Technical UniversityGraduated 2012HND Statistics
Areas of Expertise
- Data collection methodology
- Indicator development
- Knowledge management software
- Performance management plans
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Results and logical frameworks
- Family planning
- Policy analysis
- Political economy analysis
- Problems and priorities assessment
- Root cause analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Community health services
- Health management
- Facilitating stakeholder dialgoue
- Media engagement
- Strategic communications for engaging with community stakeholders for health
Ghana Monitoring and Evaluation Forum