Countries of Work
Ethiopia, Ghana, Lesotho, South Sudan
World Health Organization, Ethiopia Country OfficeFeb 2022 - Dec 20221.Collaborate with MoH of Ethiopia, UNICEF and other stakeholders to improve the COVID vaccine distribution, administration, planning, micro planning and Implementation.
2. Refine the COVID-19 vaccine delivery strategy to Southern Nations Nationality Peoples’ Republic (SNNPR) best reach target groups, ensuring no one is left behind.
3. Facilitate all COVAX workshops and teleconferences on service delivery in SNNPR.
4. Study and propose possible routes of COVID 19 vaccination integration with routine EPI program.
5. Compile a comprehensive report to document the roll- out of COVID- 19 vaccine in Public and Private Health facilities in SNNPR.
World Health Organization, Ghana Country OfficeSep 2021 - Dec 20211.Provide technical support and day to day coordination and collaboration with the EPI Programme, partners and other stakeholders on COVID-19 vaccination with focus on vaccination among most disadvantaged populations (zero-dose) and high risks communities
2. Participate in monitoring of COVID-19 vaccination roll-out, including field site visits, identifying issues, solutions and priority actions with stakeholders. This includes technical support for the development and implementation of digital tools (ODK) and strategies for real-time monitoring in Oti Region of Ghana
3. Provide technical support relating to data management, analysis, monitoring, evaluation and reporting for COVID-19 vaccine
World Health Organization, South Sudan Country OfficeFeb 2015 - Dec 20191.Support State EPI team to map out hard-to-reach communities and special population and assist county teams to reach those communities for Immunization services.
2. Support the State EPI team to conduct data quality assessment and help health facility staff on quality data capturing
3. Mentor NSTOP (National Stop Transmission of Polio) Mentees on Routine immunization, Disease Surveillance and Data Management.
4. Assist the State team to conduct Oral Cholera Vaccine Campaign in three counties of Kapoeta.
5. Facilitate the State EPI team to conduct Measles and AFP (Acute Flaccid Paralysis) quarterly surveillance review.
6. Assist in conducting two NIDs on Polio and one Measles SIAs
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, GhanaGraduated 2014Public Health Informatics
University of Cape Coast, GhanaGraduated 2010Health Sciences
College of Health and Wellbeing,Kintampo, GhanaGraduated 2001Diploma in Community Health (Information)
St. Mary,s Secondary SchoolGraduated 1992Ordinary Level Science
Areas of Expertise
- Community health boards
- Nutrition counseling/nutrition literacy
- Social accountability and community advocacy for health
- Social participation and health communication
- Strengthening linkages between community health and PHC
- Data reporting and analysis
- Disease registries
- Disease-specific surveillance
- Health management information systems
- Health-related surveys
- Interoperability of information systems
- Nutrition-related data systems
- Behavior and health literacy
- Disease prevention
- Health promotion
- Health protection
- Nutrition literacy/nutrition counseling
- Preparedness for public health emergencies
- Cost benefit analysis
- Data collection methodology
- Indicator development
- Knowledge management software
- Performance management plans
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Health provider capacity mapping
- Problems and priorities assessment
- Root cause analysis
- Community health services
- Design and organization of service delivery models that include PHC and community health services
- Health management
- Strategic communications for engaging with community stakeholders for health
- Cold chain
- Inventory management
- Logistics management information system
- Risk management
- Supply chain and commodity costing
Data Analysis and visualization