Countries of Work
Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, Zimbabwe
World Health Organization, ZimbabweOct 2012 - Dec 2017WHO representative, Zimbabwe.
World Health Organization, NigeriaMar 2011 - Sep 2012The main work in Nigeria revolved around planning and coordinating WHO response to polio outbreaks in different parts of the country, focusing on surveillance and mass polio vaccine immunization of children in security challenged locations; and engagement of partners and STOP polio teams.
ATM, World Health OrganizationMay 2010 - Feb 2011Director of ATM, based at the Regional Office for WHO in Africa. The key role of ATM Cluster is to contribute to the reduction of disease burden due to HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in the countries of the WHO Africa Region through normative guidance and technical support to ensure universal access to cost-effective interventions within the context of primary health care.
Areas of Expertise
- Health management, policy and planning
- Institutional strengthening
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Health management information systems
- Cost benefit analysis
- Data collection methodology
- Indicator development
- Knowledge management software
- Performance management plans
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Results and logical frameworks
- Policy analysis